BVIPirate Forum Index
Click for Beef Island, British Virgin Islands Forecast
Search FAQ
BVI Weather
Tortola / Anegada Ferry Schedule
Goto page Previous  1, 2, All  
Jump to:  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> British Virgin Islands -> Ferries
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Debs2152
Link to this postPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:35 pm    Post subject: Note Ferry Anegada to VG

Any luck with the ferry from Anegada to VG for the day trip? I am planning a trip out to Anegada in Nov and was also thinking about heading to VG for the day.
Thanks
Deb
Debs2152
Link to this postPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:36 pm    Post subject: Note Ferry Anegada to VG

Any luck with the ferry from Anegada to VG for the day trip? I am planning a trip out to Anegada in Nov and was also thinking about heading to VG for the day.
Thanks
Deb
JohnnyJr
Link to this postPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:31 am    

Is this Ferry Schedule still accurate? I'm trying to nail down my itinerary for trip this March.

Thanks.
walker
Link to this postPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:42 pm    

Ferry Monday/Wednesday/Friday/Sunday. No ferry on Tuesday/Thursday. Don't count on Sunday ferry in March.
JasonHelmbrecht
Link to this postPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:37 am    

One extra note about the Sunday ferry. It comes over to Anegada in the morning but does not return to Tortola until afternoon. That means you can't ferry from Anegada to Tortola Sunday mornings so don't plan on that for a flight.

I've heard they will make the trip back to Tortola in the morning if they have at least 10 people, but yesterday it stayed at the dock on Anegada all day.
ophkw
Link to this postPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:27 pm    

Can someone confirm what time the Sunday ferry leaves Roadtown for Anegada? Looking at next month.

Thanks.
JasonHelmbrecht
Link to this postPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:36 pm    

8am. http://www.bestofbvi.com/info/bviferry_tortola_anegada.htm
HillsideView
Link to this postPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:37 pm    

Also an FYI : VIAirlink offers flights from Beef Island to Anegada $70 one way $99 RT. Must have at least 3 seats booked for flight to go. Departs EIS 8 am Departs Anegada 5pm MWF and Sunday
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> British Virgin Islands -> Ferries All times are CST (GMT - 6 Hours)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, All
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Terms of Use