BVIPirate Forum Index
Click for Beef Island, British Virgin Islands Forecast
Search FAQ
BVI Weather
Restaurant Buffet List

Jump to:  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> British Virgin Islands -> Restaurants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Link to this postPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:26 am    Post subject: Plate Restaurant Buffet List

I Just came back from my first BVI BB Charter that we were on the 1st week of March, Now I am hooked on it lol, and I plan to return in 2008.

I would like to generate a listing here of restaurants with Buffets, or all you can eats, if anyone comes across any that they liked. Thanks!

Island Name, Cove or Marina
Rate Per Person
Service and Friendliness Rating 1-5 scale
Is it every day or certain days
Anything I may have forgot to add
Web link if any?
Link to this postPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:37 am    Post subject:  Buffet 2 Rounds

Virgin Gorda Yacht Harbour & Marina

Business Name Unknown.
Buffet Located in the center of thier mall nice palm tree atmosphere.
Staff was Friendly and a good expirience
Rating 4 food was great is limited to 2 rounds so fill your plate, I was stuffed full.
Cost was 20.00 each and was well worth it.
Unshure if Buffet is each day, but believe so, also were drink deals and 2/4 ones.

Before you depart in the morning pick up some fresh hot apple turnovers at this mall at the bakery there worth the mention.
Link to this postPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:28 pm    

Being a new member, though a member of TTOL for a number of years, just found this one. Regarding the buffets etc. I think that the Friday Leverick Bay buffet and show is at the top of the list. I also like the Sunday morning buffet at the Eitter End. Both are $30,00 I think. I have been going to the BVI's since 1975, so I have eaten a few meals there. The buffet at the Last Resort seems to be good at times.There are others, but these jump right out at me. Maybe its the mimosas at Bitter End.
Swanny
Link to this postPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:01 am    

I have to put in a word for the Mineshaft on VG on Tuesdays - all you can eat rib nite - well worth the journey -great ribs. Brian
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> British Virgin Islands -> Restaurants All times are CST (GMT - 6 Hours)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Terms of Use