BVIPirate Forum Index
Click for Beef Island, British Virgin Islands Forecast
Search FAQ
BVI Weather
Good Moon Farms

Jump to:  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> British Virgin Islands -> Provisioning and Shopping
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DawnB
Link to this postPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:44 pm    Post subject: Note Good Moon Farms

Well, after much hype, I must say I am extremely disappointed.

I've sent numerous emails to their gmail address, used their online form on their website, tried contacting them through Facebook, and phoned and left voice messages....all to no avail.

Usually we just provision our fruits and vegetables at Riteway, but this time I was very interested in checking out their farm and buying some produce.

I've seen them hawking in the anchorages around Trellis, Marina Cay & Scrub, I was willing to go to them with a more substantial order than buying on the boat, and I can't get anywhere!

Does anyone have any idea what is going on with them? We leave tomorrow, so I have no hope of provisioning with them at this point.

Like I said, disappointing.
sail2wind
Link to this postPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:03 pm    

as Jack Sparrow would say "Welcome to the Caribbean luv"
RickH
Link to this postPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:05 pm    Post subject: Note GMF

Dawn, we follow you in about a month. Let me know what you find out. HAVE FUN
sail2wind
Link to this postPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:07 pm    

Rick, we'll be there in 3 weeks
RickH
Link to this postPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:07 pm    Post subject: Note Hey sail2

You following me around tonight?
sail2wind
Link to this postPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:08 pm    

check my TTOL post, saw you were from Michigan, my wife was born in Traverse City
RickH
Link to this postPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:12 pm    Post subject: Note Beaver Island

So she should know Beaver Island. That where my wife's from
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> British Virgin Islands -> Provisioning and Shopping All times are CDT (GMT - 5 Hours)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Terms of Use