BVIPirate Forum Index
Click for Beef Island, British Virgin Islands Forecast
Search FAQ
BVI Weather
Cabin Available May 17-24, Moorings 4600 Catamaran

Jump to:  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> British Virgin Islands -> Charter Sharing and Coordination
View previous topic :: View next topic  
capnronrico
Link to this postPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:43 pm    Post subject: Note Cabin Available May 17-24, Moorings 4600 Catamaran

I have a Mooring 4600 (Leopard) catamaran booked from May 17-24 2014. This is the 4 cabin/4 head version. This will be my 4th charter in the BVI. We have one cabin available due to one couple dropping out. The cost is $1700 per cabin (single or double) which includes the boat charter, fees, and meals on board. We will have 4 dinners on board and 3 dinners ashore. Our tentative itinerary is: Depart on Saturday from the Moorings in Roadtown to the Bight, Salt Island to hike, Trellis Bay and the Last Resort, the Baths, Leverick Bay, Anageda, Monkey Point for snorkeling, the Bubbly Pool and Foxy's bar, Whites Bay, Sopers Hole for dinner at Pussers, and back to Roadtown on the following Saturday. We are a fun loving easy to get along with group from California and New York. I am looking for someone who has sailing ability and can fit in with the group. If you are a monohull sailor and have never sailed a catamaran, this is a great opportunity to learn. If you are seriously interested, please contact me. A $500 deposit will be required to confirm you. This is a real bargain for a newer 46' catamaran through the Moorings.
walker
Link to this postPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:28 pm    

Great deal for someone (or two)....
capnronrico
Link to this postPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:15 pm    

Glad to say that the cabin is now booked. Thanks to all.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> British Virgin Islands -> Charter Sharing and Coordination All times are CST (GMT - 6 Hours)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Terms of Use