BVIPirate Forum Index
Click for Beef Island, British Virgin Islands Forecast
Search FAQ
BVI Weather
Carib Beer in Ontario

Jump to:  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> British Virgin Islands -> Provisioning and Shopping
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BVI North
Link to this postPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:33 pm    Post subject: Note Carib Beer in Ontario

Hi fellow Pirates
Yesterday I had lunch with Horace who is the distributor of Carib beer in Ontario Canada. He was kind enough to let us put a huge Carib sticker on the main of our racing sailboat and provided some beer so that we had informal tasting sessions after a series of racing regattas. This year they added Etobicoke and New Castle Yacht Clubs to the fold and did a bunch of promotions there
They are keen to be the beer of sailors so whether you are south or north remember to stock Carib in your fridge.
Walker, I put them onto your site, be great if they put a banner on this site!
If anyone has any good gorilla marketing ideas for Carib let me know,
Thanks
We'll back down to BVI in early January on 2 Moorings 48's doing a bunch of diving. Stop over for a cold Carib.
Larry
sail2wind
Link to this postPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:31 pm    

can't find it anywhere in Colorado
Winterstale
Link to this postPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:56 am    

Can't get it in Southern Cal either......
BVI North
Link to this postPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:06 pm    

Hey I see an opportunity to turn those Limes into carib, become the distributor for those places, then you can have the job we all dreamed to have in college...
sail2wind
Link to this postPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:54 pm    

wish it were that easy
kentth
Link to this postPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:35 pm    

My daughter found it in Louisville KY, and bought me a couple of 6 packs. Found that it sent skunky pretty fast. When I bring it back from the islands, I can get some time out of it, had some that I babied all summer. Anything beyond three weeks for the Louisville beer you could tell it was getting old.

You might want to watch the dates on what you are buying.

Kent
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> British Virgin Islands -> Provisioning and Shopping All times are CDT (GMT - 5 Hours)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Terms of Use