BVIPirate Forum Index
Click for Beef Island, British Virgin Islands Forecast
Search FAQ
BVI Weather
Cow Wreck TShirt!! Please!!

Jump to:  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> British Virgin Islands -> Provisioning and Shopping
View previous topic :: View next topic  
debkolsen
Link to this postPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:48 pm    Post subject: Note Cow Wreck TShirt!! Please!!

Hi

Desperate to get my hands on one -- Walker are you there?? -- can't reach them directly and would make my son's day to get one tonguea
walker
Link to this postPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:57 pm    

Hi, Deb

I am at Cow Wreck now - and I got your earlier message. Cow Wreck is closed until November. Lauren had some shirts made, but I don't think she did the one you asked for "Hard to get to. Harder to leave."

I made those shirt for Cow Wreck about 3 years ago. They are long gone.
debkolsen
Link to this postPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:42 am    Post subject: Note Thanks for trying

Bummer. My husband has an old cow wreck shirt from MANY years ago, but we all loved the more recent ones we saw that must be the shirts you had made from 3 yrs ago. We'll be back in the islands in December but unless we can find a short boat charter, won't be able to get to Anegada. Thanks for responding so quickly and letting me know. If in the coming months you are back at Cow Wreck and there is an XL shirt -- doesn't even have to have that particular saying -- I will gladly reimburse you. I have the feeling we'll meet at some point in the coming years!
tradewinds
Link to this postPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:30 am    

Cow Wreck is closed until November?
walker
Link to this postPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:58 am    

Yes, it is. First time to close in 17 years. The coolers are empty and unplugged. The shelves are empty. Not a soul here except us.
Robinmitchell
Link to this postPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:09 am    

I'm jealous. Wish we could hang out and share a bite in the solitude of it all!
Capndar
Link to this postPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:33 pm    

any idea when in NOv they re-open? We hope to be there the first week
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> British Virgin Islands -> Provisioning and Shopping All times are CST (GMT - 6 Hours)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Terms of Use