BVIPirate Forum Index
Click for Beef Island, British Virgin Islands Forecast
Search FAQ
BVI Weather
AA through San Juan

Jump to:  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> British Virgin Islands -> Travel
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mtbradley
Link to this postPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 7:31 am    Post subject: Note AA through San Juan

Hey all,

Our son has a ticket with AA from BNA > MIA > SJU > EIS. The last leg is on Seaborne. Has anyone made this transition since AA started contracting that leg out? Is there anything tricky about it that we need to prepare him for? We used to use this route but it's been a few years. Thanks for any help.
walker
Link to this postPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 9:11 am    

Our last trip was HOU > MIA > SJU > EIS (and reverse). We our SJU-EIS legs were on Cape Air, which worked very smoothly. I suspect that Seaborne is working even better than Cape Air. Seaborne is occupying what was an American Eagle gate (gate 17, I think). Cape Air is over in Concourse B, a long trip from American's concourse E gates.

At EIS, Seaborne is operating from what was the American Eagle checkin positions and gate, with the same people that were previously Eagle Employees.

Everything seemed to be working well. I would not worry about it.
mtbradley
Link to this postPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 9:16 am    

Good to know, Walker. Having heard some Cape Air customers describe the trek through San Juan I was beginning to wonder if he was going to have do the same on Seaborne. It's a relief to know it's not likely.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> British Virgin Islands -> Travel All times are CST (GMT - 6 Hours)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Terms of Use