BVIPirate Forum Index
Click for Beef Island, British Virgin Islands Forecast
Search FAQ
BVI Weather
Car rental EIS

Jump to:  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> British Virgin Islands -> Travel
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Calypso Me
Link to this postPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:14 pm    Post subject: Note Car rental EIS

Our friends that are traveling with us in August are arriving around noon into EIS a day before us. They have booked Myetts for their night stay. I think it would be way more cost effective to rent a car. They would have wheels to get to Cane Garden and then to pick us up the next day and do dinner and provisioning. Does anyone have a good car rental service that will allow pick up at the airport and drop off in town? Any recommendations or suggestions are appreciated.
Chriskal
Link to this postPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:56 pm    

I think dede's will do that for you. They advertise no charge for drop offs and pick ups around the island. We have them scheduled to drop two cars off with us at west end on a Sunday and pck them up at the Moorings base in RT the next day. According of them, no problem.
walker
Link to this postPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:32 pm    

DeDe's will do that. They are great. I rent from them all the time. I have them leave me a vehicle at EIS, and I drop it off at the ferry dock. Great folks.

Send them an email. dedescarrental@surfbvi.com or info@dedebvi.com

Tell them that I recommend them to you. They know me very well!

Last edited by walker on Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:23 am; edited 1 time in total
DawnB
Link to this postPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:03 am    

Me to for DeDe's - I use them all the time too!

They are great to deal with. On time, no worries, pick up and leave the car where you want and never any extra charges.

Take their cell number with you, if there are any delays, they appreciate a call, since they meet you with the car to process the paperwork. We were several hours late one time from STT on the ferry, and we called to let them know and they were there waiting for us when we got there.

Best customer service I have seen in the islands for a car rental agency!
walker
Link to this postPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:58 am    

They just leave a vehicle for me, and I stop in their office when it is convenient to do the paperwork. I have never had any problem with Dede's, and they have taken very good care of me. I don't even think of getting a vehicle from anyone else.
Herve
Link to this postPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:54 am    

I used Itgo in January. Nice folks they dropped off the car at Conch and picked it up the next day. We used the car to tour the island , lunch at CGB , dinner at Brandywine and a nice provisioning run in between. Total cost $60
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> British Virgin Islands -> Travel All times are CST (GMT - 6 Hours)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Terms of Use