BVIPirate Forum Index
Click for Beef Island, British Virgin Islands Forecast
Search FAQ
BVI Weather
Anyone ever charter a Leopard 43 from Conch?

Jump to:  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> British Virgin Islands -> Charter Boats
View previous topic :: View next topic  
coastie743
Link to this postPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:57 am    Post subject: Note Anyone ever charter a Leopard 43 from Conch?

Headed down there soon, but not soon enough! haha!!! We have a Leopard 43 from Conch, anyone ever had one? If so any positives / negatives, tips, etc?
Herve
Link to this postPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:44 am    

I own one of their L43...great boat, the only thing that bugs me a bit is the limited visibility at the helm.
Also there is no winch to raise the dinghy...needs some muscle for the engine side.
Watch the electric usage as the fridge and freezer tend to suck up quite a bit if you leave them on. Conch will probably tell you to turn them off at night

The front cabins have the best ventilation.
Norman
Link to this postPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:01 pm    

I tried to charter a 43 from them this past Feb,but they only had the 42 left. I liked the boat but it was only my second Cat charter so I'm no expert.

Every Conch charter I've done they've told me to charge the freezer in the morning and evening when you're running the engine for the batteries...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> British Virgin Islands -> Charter Boats All times are CST (GMT - 6 Hours)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Terms of Use