BVIPirate Forum Index
Click for Beef Island, British Virgin Islands Forecast
Search FAQ
BVI Weather
Non Alcoholic Libations

Jump to:  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> British Virgin Islands -> Island Grog
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Calypso Me
Link to this postPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:21 pm    Post subject: Note Non Alcoholic Libations

Anyone have any good NA drinks for the tropics.. I don't do alcohol but would like to enjoy a refreshing libation with the rest. Usually when I order a "virgin" (type of drink ... added only because I can just hear the remarks) it is sorely lacking or wayyy to sweet.. I'm thinking not too sweet with a tropical flair.. I may have to experiment at home before I go. Any suggestions for ingredients??
DawnB
Link to this postPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:25 pm    

I usually just use bottled water with fresh limes & lemons squeezed in. Refreshing, and not sweet...

I also don't like sweet drinks, alcohol or not, so I make a drink with fresh mint, soda water, lime juice and a little simple syrup. Muddle the mint and stir the rest in. Refreshing and good! For those that like it, add rum... Yum!

I'd be interested to see what else people do as well....
walker
Link to this postPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:39 pm    

Mix equal parts of Ting and Ginger Beer. Very refreshing!
Herve
Link to this postPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:10 pm    

I date a AA and so trying to be supportive I have also gone "dry"...

My favorite drink so far is 1/2 Cranberry/Pomegranate mix with Perrier and a lime wedge...
Looks like a cosmo and tastes great.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> British Virgin Islands -> Island Grog All times are CDT (GMT - 5 Hours)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Terms of Use