BVIPirate Forum Index
Click for Beef Island, British Virgin Islands Forecast
Search FAQ
BVI Weather
Anegada Beach Cottages

Jump to:  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> British Virgin Islands -> Staying Ashore
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Link to this postPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:28 pm    Post subject: Note Anegada Beach Cottages

Wow Walker - this is great. I get seasick just thinking about being on a boat so staying ashore is my only option. I am able to survive the ferry ride to Anegada as the pay-off is worth it. We have stayed at the Reef Hotel and Neptune's - both were great trips. Several years ago, we discovered the Anegada Beach Cottages and will be returning for out third visit the last week in April. No AC, nothing fancy, just a great beach and no one else around. It is like having a private island. There have been times when we were the only people there. McKenzie has stopped by and said - "I'm going to Tortola for the weekend - you are in charge". These cottages are not for anyone who wants luxury. Who needs luxury when you have your own private beach?

We will be making our first trip to Virgin Gorda this year, prior to going to Anegada. Staying at Nail Bay in "Island Dream". I'll let you know how that turns out.

Thanks again, from those of us who can only sail in our dreams.
walker
Link to this postPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:33 pm    

We have never stayed at Kenzie's, but have been in them several times. They are not fancy but well maintained, and Kenzie is a first-rate person. I have never, ever heard anyone say anything negative about Anegada Beach Cottages.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> British Virgin Islands -> Staying Ashore All times are CST (GMT - 6 Hours)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Terms of Use