BVIPirate Forum Index
Click for Beef Island, British Virgin Islands Forecast
Search FAQ
BVI Weather
10-day Itinerary - all comments welcome
Goto page Previous  1, 2, All  
Jump to:  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> British Virgin Islands -> Sailing and Navigation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kegoangoango
Link to this postPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:53 am    

kentth wrote:
If you get to Baths, in the morning, we normally have no problem getting to North Sound by mid to late afternoon. We have even done the Baths, made a quick stop at one of the Dogs, and Still pulled into North Sound.

Personally we like Saba better then Bitter End. You get water and ice for the amount of your mooring fee. And it is right next to the Bitter End. We also use that as a jumping off place to take the dingy out to the the E. reef. We will snorkel E. Reef and around the island, good snorkeling.

Sometimes if we get into or away from late the Baths, we will stop at Marina Cay or Tellis. If you need to re provision Tellis is can be a good location.

Kent

Good to know on the timing - I would prefer to head right up to NS to get the option of 2-days on Anegada.

Saba is a good option. Do they have showers? I put the BEYC on the trip so the girls can get a "real" shower after a couple of days of boat showers (just in case).
kentth
Link to this postPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:04 pm    

I don't remember. You might send them an email and ask. The funny thing is you have to be careful which ball you pick up. Some of the BEYC and Saba balls are mixed together. So you have to double check which ball you pick up.

Kent
kegoangoango
Link to this postPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:30 am    

kentth wrote:
I don't remember. You might send them an email and ask. The funny thing is you have to be careful which ball you pick up. Some of the BEYC and Saba balls are mixed together. So you have to double check which ball you pick up.

Kent

Thanks, I recall reading this in the Cruising Guide.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> British Virgin Islands -> Sailing and Navigation All times are CDT (GMT - 5 Hours)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, All
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Terms of Use