BVIPirate Forum Index
Click for Beef Island, British Virgin Islands Forecast
Search FAQ
BVI Weather
Looking forward to a new journal by Walker

Jump to:  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> Trip Reports -> British Virgin Islands
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ILoveLoblolly
Link to this postPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:24 am    Post subject: Note Looking forward to a new journal by Walker

We have thoroughly enjoyed the trip journals written by Walker. I am transported to paradise and am renewed and refreshed everytime I read these journals. But it has been so long ago - since 2004 - that one has been written. Will we be lucky enough to hear more from the BVI Pirate about his adventures at Anegada? Please say yes or we will be doomed to live without more tales of the beautiful Anegada.
walker
Link to this postPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:03 pm    

I have had many requests to produce more trip journals. Life on Anegada now seems so normal to me that it might not be interesting enough for anyone else. I guess not. Nancy has been keeping a brief journal on the last couple of trips - maybe we need to get busy and write something.
ILoveLoblolly
Link to this postPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:18 pm    

Really glad to hear you will consider writing more. There can never be enough. We need to hear more about life on Anegada especially since most of your audience are probably living complicated lives and need the escape Smile Hope it will be soon.
mikonop
Link to this postPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:35 pm    

As I mentioned to you before, It may be commonplace to you, but we who don't have the opportunity to get there as often as to make it feel ordinary look forward to your pics and any comment you make. maybe , Nancy can post some of her journal notes.
Hey, I check the calendar to see when I can expect new pics and/or comments.

BTW Looks like we'll be down in May, No boat, land based relying on the ferries.

mike
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> Trip Reports -> British Virgin Islands All times are CST (GMT - 6 Hours)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Terms of Use