BVIPirate Forum Index
Click for Beef Island, British Virgin Islands Forecast
Search FAQ
BVI Weather
Anegada Lobster Season

Jump to:  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> Live Cruising Guide -> Anegada, BVI
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Debs2152
Link to this postPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:20 am    Post subject: Plate Anegada Lobster Season

What is the lobster season for BVI? Planning a trip for Nov and would hate to get there and no lobster. We are not sailing this time around. Planning to stay Tortola 2 nights then head to Anegada for the week and return to Tortola for a couple of nights. Leaving NJ around Nov 8th not sure just yet. Might as well make the journey a long one! Hard to leave once you get there. I think I have flights, lodging, ferry, provisioning all down now just the lobster! Last time around was October and nothing. Thank you!
walker
Link to this postPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:50 am    

Lobster season normally closes July 31 - October 31. So, lobster will be in season for a November trip.

The word is going around right now that lobster season will not close at all this year.
Debs2152
Link to this postPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:54 am    Post subject: Star Thank you

Hello Walker! Thank you and I hope to see you on Anegada in Nov! I have to buy you a well deserved drink. I am trying to set a scedule and make reservations. Will take your suggestion for KeelPoint.
walker
Link to this postPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:27 pm    

We will be on the island in early November - leaving around the 9th.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> Live Cruising Guide -> Anegada, BVI All times are CST (GMT - 6 Hours)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Terms of Use