BVIPirate Forum Index
Click for Beef Island, British Virgin Islands Forecast
Search FAQ
BVI Weather
St. Vincent and The Grenadines - pictures

Jump to:  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> Trip Reports -> Grenadines
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Twanger
Link to this postPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:16 pm    Post subject: Note St. Vincent and The Grenadines - pictures

I got off my duff and loaded 161 of the best photos from our May 2010 trip on webshots.

Here's a link:

http://community.webshots.com/album/582425833hJqIfc
DawnB
Link to this postPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:26 pm    

You're welcome! ~grins~

Great shots, all my co-workers were jealous that I am going to some of those places when I was looking at your pictures today!
Twanger
Link to this postPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:39 pm    

Yes ... Wink Thanks for providing the motivation.

I have to be careful around the office...

I used to have these linked in as my screen-saver, and when it would kick-in during a view graph presentation nobody would let me touch the computer until they saw some of the pictures. Very disruptive!

The pictures from other trips have been equally or perhaps even more disruptive to meetings. On some of our trips we've had a number of bikini-clad crew members aboard. (Woody and Lisa have 3 beautiful daughters). yikes Those pictures really divert the attention of our engineering staff. laugh
DawnB
Link to this postPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:14 pm    

I know a lot of engineers, it doesn't take much to divert them! LMAO
walker
Link to this postPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:18 pm    

You got Daniel's garden tour also. What a character!

Looks like we went to almost all the same spots. We went a little farther south - also spent 3 nights on Carriacou.

Album at http://nwmangum.com/Grenadines-July2011/index.html
Twanger
Link to this postPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:24 pm    

Very cool!
Daniel was WONDERFUL.
He's a funny guy, and he kept us in stitches the whole time. laugh
walker
Link to this postPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:43 pm    

DawnB wrote:
I know a lot of engineers, it doesn't take much to divert them! LMAO

A priest, a thief and an engineer are all slated to be executed by guillotine. The priest is to be dispatched first and the executioner asks him:

How do you want to face on the guillotine?

The priest responds:

With my face up, looking toward heaven.

The executioner accedes and the priest is laid face up on the guillotine. The executioner pulls the cord; the blade drops, and then miraculously stops within mere inches of the priest’s neck. The gathered witnesses gasp in astonishment. Everybody agrees that it is a miracle and sign of divine intervention and the priest’s life is spared.

The thief is next. When the executioner asks how he’d like to be positioned the thief responds:

With my face up, looking toward heaven.

The executioner complies, and the thief is laid down face up. The cord is pulled. The blade falls, and, as with the priest the blade stops inches from the thief’s neck. Again the witnesses gasp. They can understand a miracle occurring with the priest but with a thief! Nonetheless, they take it as a sign from god, and release the thief.

Finally, it’s the engineer’s turn. Like the other two he wishes to be executed face up, looking toward heaven. The executioner lays him down, but before he can pull the cord the engineer yells out:

Stop! Stop!

The executioner pauses, and the engineer, looking up at the guillotine says, “I think I see the problem.
Twanger
Link to this postPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:07 pm    

The CEO, VP, and IT manager are on their way to a conference when the car gets a flat tire.
They pull over and discuss the best plan of action.

The CEO says he has AAA, lets call them.

The VP says he has OnStar, lets call them.

The IT manager says, heck we can fix this ourselves. We've got a spare.
All we have to do is swap the spare out with each tire on the car until we figure out which is the bad one!
DawnB
Link to this postPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:31 pm    

LMAO - you guys are too funny!

Sorry, but I don't have an engineering joke....wish I did... Wink

Well, actually, I was once married to one, so that's pretty funny! ~grins~
Twanger
Link to this postPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:19 pm    

I can make fun of engineers because I am one!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> Trip Reports -> Grenadines All times are CST (GMT - 6 Hours)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Terms of Use