BVIPirate Forum Index
Click for Beef Island, British Virgin Islands Forecast
Search FAQ
BVI Weather
Fresh fish on Anegada

Jump to:  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> British Virgin Islands -> Provisioning and Shopping
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Link to this postPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:43 pm    Post subject: Note Fresh fish on Anegada

There's probably a reason i haven't seen the topic of buying fresh fish discussed elsewhere on this forum– most people actually know how to catch their own!

Unfortunately, we don't. We will be spending some time on Anegada in February, and do plan to eat dinner at the restaurants there several times. However we vastly prefer to cook our own fish.

What is the best way to get our hands on fresh fish (to cook ourselves) while we're on the island? It would be kind of odd if we couldn't get fresh fish there, but if not, I'd like to know now so I can provision properly.

Thanks in advance-
Susie
walker
Link to this postPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:54 pm    

Call Danny Vanterpool - 284-441-6334. Danny can hook you up with fresh fish.
Canadian!
Link to this postPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:48 pm    Post subject: Note Fresh Fish on Anegada

Hey Walker, I saw your info below and noticed it's from last January. Is this still true? We would love to pick up some fresh fish to cook but should confirm with you first if this name & phone number is ok to use. We'll be on Anegada for a week at end of February.
walker
Link to this postPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:17 pm    

Yep - Danny's still the go-to guy. 284-441-6334
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> British Virgin Islands -> Provisioning and Shopping All times are CDT (GMT - 5 Hours)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Terms of Use