BVIPirate Forum Index
Click for Beef Island, British Virgin Islands Forecast
Search FAQ
BVI Weather
Anegada Jeep rental
Goto page Previous  1, 2, All  
Jump to:  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> Live Cruising Guide -> Anegada, BVI
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cumulus
Link to this postPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:53 pm    

Hi Walker, is it preferable to reserve by phone with Dean if we want a jeep for our group of 9 people on the 17th of july...we expecedt to be there on july 16...just after the full moon party in Trellis Bay
and will you be at Cow Wreck Beach at this time ?
MrMBurz
Link to this postPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:10 am    

While on Anegada about a week ago, I walked in to the Anegada Reef Hotel and asked where I might find Dean so that I could rent a jeep/truck. (I had forgotten to write his number down prior to leaving on our trip.)

The nice lady in there told me that they had cars for rent and that she could help me. We ended up renting a small 2WD Toyota Tacoma with bench seats in the back. It held all 8 of us with no problems. 2 adults up front, 2 in the back and all 4 kids in the back as well. She charged me $90/day and pro-rated the second, partial day. We didn't use much, but fuel was included. AC worked well.

Not sure if this was a better deal or not, but it was very convenient.
walker
Link to this postPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:11 am    

Yes - best to reserve with Dean by phone - 284-495-9677
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BVIPirate Forum Index -> Live Cruising Guide -> Anegada, BVI All times are CDT (GMT - 5 Hours)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, All
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Terms of Use